Monday, June 11, 2007

American eagle&&summer fun




When I see your smile Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one


I think this is an adorable picture!
Sorry for the lack of posting.
I have been quite busy this summer
from cheerleading tryouts to hangin with my friends
i havent had much time to check up on my blog!
Happily I made the varsity Cheer team at my new school!
we will be going to NC state for our cheer camp at the end of july
I am so excited about attending my new school
and i am also excited that you, mrs. mull, are going to be teaching at CCS!


I have been doing alot of summer shopping.
this is a shirt i got and i like it alot

It's from American Eagle. They have got alot of good clothing this summer.
you can check out more of thier stuff at... www.ae.com

muah

Caroline

1 comment:

jennifer m. said...

congrats on cheerleading tryouts. found out where my classroom is. i am in the "cottages".. ie the trailors.

happy to see you are excited to start your new school.

miss you all.